PROCO JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Sales Representative/ Project Manager
Summary: PROCO Roofing was built on a solid foundation of leadership taking care of our people. We treat everyone with respect and dignity. We offer on-the-job training and classroom training to set each employee up for success. At PROCO we offer a true career opportunity with the ability to advance within the company and grow! Weekly in person meetings/ training, resources and managers to assist you along the way. We want every employee that represents PROCO Roofing to be highly trained and professional. We help facilitate your success. You can make a minimum of $50-$90k+ with our program, depending on your efforts!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for visiting residential neighborhoods for outside door-to-door sales.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Complete roof inspections.
- Prepare detailed job estimate package which includes a written description of the job. To include a detailed roof map, photographs, measurements, the location of damage and other pertinent information necessary to develop an accurate cost estimate.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Continuously keep customers aware of latest updates, scheduling, appointments, changes, etc.
- Present sales material to to customers.
- Prepare Service Agreements and discuss the job details with each client.
- Familiarity with latest roofing systems and technology through OJT and classroom training.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to accept rejection; ability to be persistent and positive.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to build a good rapport and trust with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent closing skills.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, construction, home service trades or a similar job field is preferred; but not required.
- Must be willing to conduct business in residential areas by knocking on doors.
- Physically capable of climbing ladders and conducting roof inspections; in a variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to lift/ carry up to 60 pounds.
- Must have Reliable Transportation.
- Must have a cell phone or tablet.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License & Social Security card.
- Able to conduct/pass a background pre-check.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive commission-based pay.
- On-the-Job and Classroom Training.
- Career Advancements and Promotions.
- Potential Employee with Benefits options after promotion.
- Work shirts and Hats with PROCO logo.
The ideal Sales Representative embraces and demonstrates the core values of PROCO Roofing by putting people first, demonstrating integrity and accountability as well as being community focused. This representative is comfortable with customers as well as the team and understands the importance of clarity, transparency and honesty in all of their dealings. This person is able to adapt on the fly to any audience and finds it easy to build rapport and relationships with clients. This approachable, personable individual is self-motivated and competitive while being a tremendous teammate.
- 100% commission-based IRS 1099/Self Employment sales position with a true 6 figure earning potential.
Recently voted Best of Fort Worth in 2021. PROCO stands for Pro-Community because at our core, that is who we are! We put people first, in all aspects, no matter what. We set ourselves apart in the ways in which we do business and treat our employees, customers, and the community as a whole. At PROCO, we understand that this is a huge decision for your finances, your family, and the security of you and your home. This is why you can count on us to be there with you through the entire process and beyond. Expect more from your roofing company by experiencing the PROCO Difference for yourself. We are licensed through Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT); Members of North Texas Roofing Contractors Association (NTRCA) and National Roofing Contractor Association (NRCA); Accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.
As a service-oriented company, our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction. We use the best brands such as Atlas, Malarkey, and GAF. We provide our customers with the best roofing solutions available including a lifetime workmanship guarantee, always taking into consideration the customer’s personal budget, time restrictions, and schedules. With innovation and persistence, our mission is to maintain extremely high satisfaction as well as help our company grow. We cannot succeed in this mission without our dedicated employees. In order to attract and retain the best, we offer competitive compensation, great benefits, opportunities for career growth, and family-like work culture.
THE PROCO PROMISE
We stand behind our work
We offer a Lifetime Warranty
We provide quality and value
We follow through