WE'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR, OCTOBER 1-3, 2021
Willkommen to Oktoberfest Southlake!
CANCELED- WE'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR, OCTOBER 1-3, 2021
Friday, October 2, 2020: 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturday, October 3,2020: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday, October 4, 2020: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
FREE SHUTTLE/FREE PARKING
From White's Chapel United Methodist Church
185 S. White Chapel Blvd., Souhtlake, TX 76092
(on the corner of Southlake Blvd & White Chapel Blvd.)
Friday:4pm to 11:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 11:30pm (bus #1)
2pm to 9pm (bus#2)
Sunday:12:00pm to 9pm
2020 Oktoberfest FAQ's
Is this festival dog friendly?
- Yes, we are dog friendly, but kindly pick up any doggie messes.
Is it really FREE ADMISSION into the festival?
- Yes, it is FREE ADMISSION, but tickets are required for food, drinks and activities.
Where do I purchase tickets?
- Purchase tickets at the four ticket booths. Cash and credit cards are welcome.
Why do I need a wristband to purchase adult beverages and where do I get one?
- It is a TABC requirement that we ID people purchasing alcohol. The adult wristbands help the beer tent lines to move quicker because the adult has already been ID'd while purchasing tickets. The beer tents will not have the wristbands, please ask for one when purchasing your tickets.
How much are tickets?
- They are $1 each. Food is approx. 6-12 tickets depending on the vendor. Beer ranges from 8 to 20 for the Souvenir Stein. We have Truly, wine Gluhwein and sodas as well.
Where is lost and found?
- The lost and found is located at the Volunteer Tent on Main Street. We will turn over valuables to Southlake DPS if not claimed in a short amount of time.
Where can I park?
- Parking is available in the Town Square parking garages and their is also shuttle service from White's Chapel United Methodist Church, corner of Southlake Blvd. and 185 S. White Chapel Blvd.
Please do not drink and drive, no alcohol will be permitted off-site. Uber and Lyft services will be available.
This year will mark the 19th anniversary of the Oktoberfest celebration hosted by Southlake's Chamber of Commerce! Over 100,000 people visit throughout the weekend festival! Attendance is completely free -- there are no admissions or parking fees. There will, however, be a wide range of food, beverages, and booth items available for sale!
Come take a stroll in Southlake's beautiful Town Square while looking at the unique, handcrafted arts and crafts booths. Great food and live entertainment are also at your fingertips during this fun-filled event. The kids will have a great time in the excitement-packed children's area!
Don't forget to sign up your dog to participate in the popular wiener dog race! We can't forget to mention that we will be having a number of great bands that you won’t want to miss! Join us at this year's Oktoberfest, where a good time is awaiting all!
Admission to Oktoberfest is FREE!