Welcome To The Southlake Chamber Of Commerce
OUR MISSION IS TO SERVE THE NEEDS OF BUSINESS
Whether you are a new or established business, we are here to be your preeminent business resource. It is our goal to provide members with opportunities to develop their businesses and become more profitable. We are convinced that being involved and building relationships will result in the growth of your business. We look forward to getting to know you and your business better.
Thank you for your interest in Southlake City Council Business Assistance Program! This program was formed in partnership with the City of Southlake and is meant to help you, as a Southlake Chamber of Commerce member, succeed in our local business community. What is the Southlake City Council Business Assistance Program? This program is for business owners to receive feedback, mentorship and guidance from some of Southlake’s most experienced community members, the Southlake City Council. The Mayor, or a member of the City Council, will work with you to help with challenges your business may be experiencing during these challenging times. Whether the assistance needed relates to marketing, public relations, legal, health & safety, financial or general operations, the Southlake City Council will provide you with a consultation at no charge to you. The Mayor or a City Council member will be assigned to you and your business depending on what your assistance needs may be.
Here is what you’ll receive:
• Access for up to 3-hours of one-on-one consult with the Mayor/Council Member
• Consultation sessions are available virtually or in-person
• Social Media coverage for your business with the Chamber of Commerce, City of Southlake and City Council member
What you should know:
• This program is only available to Southlake Chamber of Commerce members
• The Southlake Chamber of Commerce member must be in good standing
• There is no cost to the member for this consultation
• The 3-hour consultation will need to be used in a calendar month
• The consultation appointment will be coordinated by the City of Southlake
• Only 7 businesses will be selected per month on a first come, first served basis
• A completed application should be filled and submitted with Maurine Grant at the Southlake Chamber of Commerce to email@example.com
Click here to download the application. Please fill out, scan and return to maurine@southlakechamber,com
It makes perfect sense to become a Southlake Chamber member when you see what you’re getting in
return for your investment of time and money. More than 80% of our 500+ members enjoy the many
benefits of Chamber membership and help improve the economic health and quality of life in our community
for less than the cost of a soft drink a day!
The City of Southlake is a strong, vivacious community where businesses are growing and flourishing.
The Southlake Chamber of Commerce is a vital connection to between the consumer and businesses.
Whether you need to find a trusted, reputable air conditioning company or a great tax attorney, look
no further than the online Chamber Directory of our membership. For your convenience, businesses
are listed in categories with the phone numbers and addresses at your fingertip! The Southlake
Chamber is proud to be the link between you and our members.
Stay updated on recent events, news, happenings and business.
New Members for January 2021
Beauty EntourageThe Halal Guys
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Use this as a guide to make the most of your membership!
In 30 days commit to:
- Go to the chamber website and look at other member’s information, membership directory, and event calendar
- Log on to ‘member login’ and review your information
- Go to one networking event
- Set up a your ribbon cutting
- Go to the chamber facebook page, “Like” our page, and invite us to “Like” yours!
- In 60 days commit to:
- Meet an Ambassador and talk to them about becoming one!
- Attend a Business Exchange
- Post an event or happening with your business on the event calendar. Don’t know how? Call us! We would love to help you!
- Attend a Monthly Luncheon
- In 90 days commit to:
- Review online membership directory. To whom can you potentially refer business?
- Look at the list of chamber committees to see where you would have an interest in getting involved
- Time is limited and not sure how you can get involved? Call us to learn about how and where you can serve
- In 120 days commit to:
- Review advertising opportunities with the chamber for brand and name exposure
- Determine an event you would like to sponsor for additional exposure
- Review the calendar for a ribbon cutting for a business that could be a good referral source and commit to attend that ribbon cutting
- Have your received your complimentary set of labels for this year?
- There are no shortcuts to building lasting relationships within the business community. Put Chamber events on your calendar; attend and engage; and watch your investment pay off.