OUR MISSION IS TO SERVE THE NEEDS OF BUSINESS
Welcome To The Southlake Chamber Of Commerce
Welcome to the Southlake Chamber of Commerce! Whether you are a new or established business, we are here to be your preeminent business resource. It is our goal to provide members with opportunities to develop their businesses and become more profitable. We are convinced that being involved and building relationships will result in the growth of your business. We look forward in partnering with you and getting to know you and your business better.
Mark Your Calendar
Every Day is Beautiful in Green Valley
With a wide variety of events and opportunities, Green Valley has something to offer everyone. Celebrate the fun of the Minnesota State Fair with us each summer. Enjoy a scenic stroll through our many parks or play a round of golf at one of our three courses. Have your picture taken with the World’s Largest Owl and marvel at all the beautiful outdoor murals throughout the town.
Our community offers a thriving economy, superb schools, traditional values, faith and fellowship, helpful services, and many entertainment options. Green Valley is truly the ideal place for new ventures and new growth because every day is abeautiful day.
It makes perfect sense to become a Southlake Chamber member when you see what you’re getting in return for your investment of time and money. More than 80% of our 500+ members enjoy the many benefits of Chamber membership and help improve the economic health and quality of life in our community for less than the cost of a soft drink a day!
The City of Southlake is a strong, vivacious community where businesses are growing and flourishing. The Southlake Chamber of Commerce is a vital connection to between the consumer and businesses. Whether you need to find a trusted, reputable air conditioning company or a great tax attorney, look no further than the online Chamber Directory of our membership. For your convenience, businesses are listed in categories with the phone numbers and addresses at your fingertip! The Southlake Chamber is proud to be the link between you and our members.
Stay updated on recent events, news, happenings and business.
New Members This Month!Sunni Boenker Insurance AgencyMangias Pizza-N-PastaDelucca Gaucho Pizza and WineClub PilatesSunstone FitOffice EvolutionAmore Travel and Tours
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Use this as a guide to make the most of your membership!
In 30 days commit to:
- Go to the chamber website and look at other member’s information, membership directory, and event calendar
- Log on to ‘member login’ and review your information
- Go to one networking event
- Set up a your ribbon cutting
- Go to the chamber facebook page, “Like” our page, and invite us to “Like” yours!
- In 60 days commit to:
- Meet an Ambassador and talk to them about becoming one!
- Attend a Business Exchange
- Post an event or happening with your business on the event calendar. Don’t know how? Call us! We would love to help you!
- Attend a Monthly Luncheon
- In 90 days commit to:
- Review online membership directory. To whom can you potentially refer business?
- Look at the list of chamber committees to see where you would have an interest in getting involved
- Time is limited and not sure how you can get involved? Call us to learn about how and where you can serve
- In 120 days commit to:
- Review advertising opportunities with the chamber for brand and name exposure
- Determine an event you would like to sponsor for additional exposure
- Review the calendar for a ribbon cutting for a business that could be a good referral source and commit to attend that ribbon cutting
- Have your received your complimentary set of labels for this year?
- There are no shortcuts to building lasting relationships within the business community. Put Chamber events on your calendar; attend and engage; and watch your investment pay off.
Award Banquet Nominations
Criteria & Form Submission Information
- Citizen of the Year recipient must have lived or worked in Southlake for at least three years. The individual does not have to be a member of the Southlake Chamber of Commerce.
- Business or Group recipient must have been in business in Southlake or surrounding area for at least one year.
- Individual may not self-nominate.
- The individual or business must have volunteered time and leadership to improve the economic, civic, and/or cultural well-being of the City of Southlake.
The winner of the 2018 Awards will be announced at The Annual Awards Banquet,
Thursday evening, June 21st, The Marq Southlake at 6:00pm-9:30PM.
Southlake Chamber Online Directory
The City of Southlake is a strong, vivacious community where businesses are growing and flourishing. The Southlake Chamber of Commerce is a vital connection between the consumer and businesses. Whether you need to find a trusted, reputable air conditioning company or a great tax attorney, look no further than the online Chamber Directory of our membership. For your convenience, businesses are listed in categories with the phone numbers and addresses at your fingertip! The Southlake Chamber is proud to be the link between you and our members.