DFW Small Business Connect is all about bringing small business professionals together to connect and make an impact in our local community. We help entrepreneurs network with other like-minded, success-driven individuals in a safe, open environment without the pressures of traditional networking.
We also believe in supporting our local community.
We're excited to announce the charity partner, ,
for our winter networking mixer on February 4, 2020. The goal of Irving Cares is to offer a hand up, not a handout
, to strengthen people’s ability to care for themselves. Please consider helping Irving Cares and bring one of the items below
to the event. Irving Cares will be there to receive them.
Items Needed The Most:
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Meats – Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Spam
- Canned Meals – Chili, Stew, Chef Boyardee
- Peanut Butter
- Any Soup
- Box Meals – Skillet Dinners
- Canned Vegetables – Peas, Mixed Veggies, Carrots, Leafy Greens, Sweet Potatoes, Yams
- Hygiene Products – Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Razors, Shaving Cream, Feminine Products
- Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Toilet Paper
Join us as we get out of the daily grind, support our community, share ideas and build relationships that will help you become more successful. Enjoy tasty appetizers and refreshments, sponsored by Thryv.