Create a Kick-Butt Marketing PlanName: Create a Kick-Butt Marketing PlanDate: February 12, 2020Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CSTEvent Description:
It's a new year and new decade, but is your marketing plan stuck in the 90s?
Or, are you going to dust off last year’s plan and change the date?
Or, do you have no idea where to start?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you should attend this workshop!
A marketing plan is NOT something you put together and then shove in the drawer. And, your marketing plan should be updated EVERY YEAR to reflect changes in your products or services, customer needs, overall business goals, and new marketing tools.
Why your business or organization needs a marketing plan:- Roadmap to guide your growth throughout the year.
- Communicate with customers on a consistent, ongoing basis.
- Identify potential customers and how-to reach them.
- Clarify and quantify your marketing strategies.
- Save time and money.
- What you will learn in this workshop:
- Questions to ask yourself, team and customers before getting started.
- Facts and figures needed to put together the plan.
- Key elements in a marketing plan.
- How-to determine your marketing budget.
- How-to identify the best marketing strategies for your business.
- How-to measure results.
**BONUS: A marketing plan template will be provided to every attendee.**
This workshop is taught by Tracy Southers-Parker, APR, president of WordPlay PR & Marketing and Southlake Chamber member since 2008.