Premier Martial Arts Southlake – Head Instructor
Martial Arts Instructor Wanted! Impact your community and Love your job. Experience in Fitness, Karate, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu, or Krav Maga makes you a great fit!
$45,000 to $55,000 per year in Salary and Bonus!
- Great personality and people skills
- Passion for teaching kids and adults
- Martial arts coaching experience
A head instructor at Premier Martial Arts Lantana is a person who has passion for changing lives through day-to-day martial arts instruction. This person not only will teach but also, and more importantly, inspire others to be the best version of themselves. A learning attitude and a desire to lead are keys for this position.
Providing A+ Quality of Class Instruction:
- Instruction of High Energy, Benefit Driven, and “eductaining” classes
- Customer Relations with the students and parents
- Curriculum knowledge
- Class planning and management
- Drills for Skills
- Life Lesson Black Belt Excellence Mat Chats
- Stripe Tests
- Student ranking, tracking, and reporting
- Demo Team
- Group Intros
- Distributing marketing materials into the community
- Lead generation programs
- Mass intro marketing
- Setting appointments for Intros
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What is your belt level?
- Martial Arts or Coaching: 3 years (Preferred)