Compensation$15 to $16 Hourly
We are looking for a Greeter who wants to join a dynamic team and make a difference in the firearm community.
Our greeters have one of the most important roles in the building. Their interaction with the guests sets the tone for the rest of their Texas Gun Experience. It is of the utmost importance that every guest is welcomed with a smile and is provided friendly and efficient service.
The Greeter is an important communication tool for our guests. We have many first-time guests. It is important that the Greeter be available to provide information to guests as they enter and are assisted or are pointed in the right direction in a knowledgeable manner. The Greeter will also serve as the telephone ambassador. This role is the general public’s first encounter with Texas Gun Experience. The interaction on the phone may determine whether a guest visits Texas Gun Experience or not, they must be prepared for a number of questions.
We are looking for:
• Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
• Cheerful and friendly communication skills
• Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
• Clean and neat appearance
• Ultimate Team Player
• Hard Worker
• Compassionate and Empathetic
• Great Organization Skills
• Willingness to jump in and get the job done
• Willingness and ability to learn new things
• A Professional and Friendly Demeanor
• Ability to work with all ages
• Because our Greeters can sometimes be needed to flex into the Sales Associate role as back-up, all candidates must be 21 years of age or older to be eligible for employment due to federal firearms sales guidelines.
• Basic knowledge of firearms and firearm safety preferred.
A Greeter needs to be in good physical shape to withstand long hours on their feet, often standing and walking on concrete or other hard surfaces. Since you will interact with people of all ages and personality types, a Greeter is required to be tolerant while conveying a friendly and knowledgeable attitude.
About Texas Gun Experience:
We are a family business that has been operating in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex for more than 35 years. As a veteran owned and operated business, we are committed to upholding our 2nd amendment rights while encouraging education and training to keep the tradition of gun ownership alive for generations to come.