Since 1977, Huntington has been positively impacting and changing the lives of children! Huntington is the leader in the tutoring and test prep industry and our success is directly attributed to our highly acclaimed instructional programs and the amazing teams of devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each and every day.
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into our organization. If you are a qualified, caring and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students, we'll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do - TEACH!
If you enjoy working closely with students, staying one step ahead of their needs, and genuinely making differences in young lives in a fun, proactive and fast-paced environment, the Huntington Learning Center of Southlake is right for you.
We need Primary and Secondary level teachers to tutor our students in PHONICS, READING COMPREHENSION, MATH and STUDY SKILLS on a part-time basis.
This is a great opportunity for current teachers, new teachers, retired teachers, and teachers who have stepped away from the classroom but still have a passion for helping students.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in the education field (teaching experience, student teaching experience)
- Teaching certificate
- Passion for helping school-aged children
- Professional appearance and demeanor are a must
- Evening and weekend availability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Training: We offer continual paid training on skills and techniques that can be used in the classroom or at home that even experienced teachers appreciate.
- Students: You will work with a variety of students in a 1 to 1 setting or a small group of up to 4 students within all grade levels. As you track students’ daily progress, you will see significant improvement in their skills, confidence, and motivation.
- No outside work: Everything is ready for you! With no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop, you can walk into the center and get right to teaching.
- Year-round flexible hours: Our after-school and summer hours are made for your busy, changing schedule.
- Great experience: Whether this is your first job or you're returning to work after an extended absence, teaching at Huntington is an excellent way to ease back into the profession and develop a quality reference that future employers respect.
- The Huntington Team: At Huntington, there is a positive and supportive environment of shared ideas where everyone is part of the team.
- Of course, the most important benefit is that you can make a difference in a student's life.
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want the best of the best who are eager to help make a difference! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today!