Since 1977, Huntington has been positively impacting and changing the lives of children! Huntington is the leader in the tutoring and test prep industry and our success is directly attributed to our highly acclaimed instructional programs and the amazing teams of devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each and every day.
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into our organization. If you are a qualified, caring and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students, we'll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do - TEACH!
If you enjoy working closely with students, staying one step ahead of their needs, and genuinely making differences in young lives in a fun, proactive and fast-paced environment, the Huntington Learning Center of Southlake is right for you.
We need Part-Time tutors to teach ACT and/or SAT programs in a 1-1 environment. We are seeking candidates who can teach the verbal, math, and/or science sections of the ACT and/or SAT. Our teachers instruct on an individualized basis, thereby helping students achieve tremendous progress in a relatively short period of time. Experience with the tests are not necessary, but helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Math and/or SAT, as well as standardized testing in the broader sense
- Candidates will be required to score at a proficient level on the exam for which they will teach
- Able to work evenings and/or weekends
- Enjoys working with high school students
- Candidates with teaching certificates are a plus!
- Differentiated instructional model providing individualized student programs
- No outside lesson planning, materials, or grading is required
- Safe, friendly environment that fosters learning
- Evening and weekend hours available
- Continual paid training and professional development
Characteristics of a successful candidate:
- Positive attitude and high-energy level
- Well versed in subject matter
- Able to articulate complex material in a clear and concise manner
- Dynamic and engaging with students
- Results driven
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want the best of the best who are eager to help make a difference! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today!