This is the web site of Southlake Chamber of Commerce.
Our postal address is:
1501 Corporate Circle., Suite 100
Southlake, Texas 76092
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 817-481-8200.
- For each visitor to our Web pages, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web pages.
- We will collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- We will collect aggregate information on what pages consumer’s access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is used for internal review to improve the content of our Web pages and is then discarded.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not make nor share our customer e-mail list available to other organizations.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- If you supply us with their telephone numbers on-line, will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- If you want your information removed from our list, please provide us with your name and phone number in an e-mail to the address provided above. We will ensure your detail is removed.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request, we will provide site visitors with detail about all information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by sending an e-mail top us at the above address.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local consumer protection office.
Get in touch with us!